Staff Software Engineer, Support Experience
Veho is the post-purchase experience company that unlocks the potential of everyday consumers and brands to fully participate in e-commerce. Building an entirely new end-to-end logistics infrastructure, powered by the latest technology and designed for the modern era of shopping, Veho is reinventing shipping, and all parts of the post-purchase experience as we know it. By removing the pain from delivery and returns, Veho is creating powerful opportunities for brands to engage and build deep loyalty with their customers like never before.
About the role
Veho is growing our engineering team! Our platform has found a strong market fit and our business is growing quickly. As an engineer, you will work closely with an experienced, fast-moving product and engineering team to deliver amazing products for our clients, customers, drivers, and internal teams. We are reshaping the e-commerce landscape of the future...Veho's mission is to revolutionize the world of package delivery while creating an exceptional and progressive environment for our team!
You will be responsible for architecting, building, testing, and deploying features to our customer, client, and operations user bases! You will work closely with leadership, our outstanding engineering team, and other amazing team members.
What You'll Be Doing:
● Architecting, building, testing, and deploying features for our customer, client, agent, and operations user bases
● Create AI-powered chatbots to provide exceptional delivery experiences for our customers and drivers
Refine contact center support systems including Twilio Flex implementation within our technology stack
● Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
● Analyzing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability and providing recommendations on how to leverage our technology more efficiently.
● Modifying designs and specifications of complex applications.
● Working with Product and Design to confirm requirements, prioritization, and development of new platform features.
Experience and Skills You'll Need to Have:
● Has 7+ years of experience building, testing, and deploying applications in high-traffic production environments
● Knowledge of Twilio contact center services - Twilio Flex, Conversations, Chat, SMS, Taskrouter, Flex Insights, Programmable Voice, etc.
● Enjoys taking initiative, is a self-starter, and is excited about collaborating on big challenges
● Enthusiastic about working closely with product and operations team members to develop creative solutions to never-before-solved problems
- AWS lambda and other serverless technologies
Compensation and Benefits
- Working with an innovative, engaged, and people-centric team that is disrupting an industry giving everyone from small businesses to enterprise-level organizations the ability to provide an exceptional experience to their customers!
- Competitive Salary: $170k - 200k base salary (DOE - Veho pays median market rates for our stage of company based on experience and level)
- Equity: Generous early stage startup equity package
- Health Insurance: Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
Veho is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Veho offers a generous ownership package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Veho employee shares one galvanizing mission: to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers. We are deeply value-driven (Ownership, Candor, Team Success, Human) and care tremendously about investing in people. We are committed to creating a diverse team and an environment that provides everyone with the opportunity to do the work of their lifetime. Veho is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Veho is committed to nurturing, cultivating and preserving a diverse and inclusive work environment. Empathy and respect for each other is core to our values and a central part of working here every day. The diversity of our employees, drivers and applicants is welcomed and encouraged.