Senior Backend Engineer (Brazil)
Veho is the post-purchase experience company that unlocks the potential of everyday consumers and brands to fully participate in e-commerce. Building an entirely new end-to-end logistics infrastructure, powered by the latest technology and designed for the modern era of shopping, Veho is reinventing shipping, and all parts of the post-purchase experience as we know it. By removing the pain from delivery and returns, Veho is creating powerful opportunities for brands to engage and build deep loyalty with their customers like never before.
- Architecting, building, testing, and deploying features for our customer, client, and operations user bases
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Analyzing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability and providing recommendations on how to leverage our technology more efficiently.
- Modifying designs and specifications of complex applications.
- Working with Product and Design to confirm requirements, prioritization, and development of new platform features.
What You Bring:
- Has 4+ years of experience building, testing, and deploying applications in high-traffic production environments
- Enjoys taking initiative, is a self-starter, and is excited about collaborating on big challenges
- Enthusiastic about working closely with product and operations team members to develop creative solutions to never-before-solved problems
- Ability to communicate fluently in English, in technical and business settings (verbal and written).
Veho is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Veho offers a generous ownership package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Veho employee shares one galvanizing mission: to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers. We are deeply value-driven (Ownership, Candor, Team Success, Human) and care tremendously about investing in people. We are committed to creating a diverse team and an environment that provides everyone with the opportunity to do the work of their lifetime. Veho is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Veho is committed to nurturing, cultivating and preserving a diverse and inclusive work environment. Empathy and respect for each other is core to our values and a central part of working here every day. The diversity of our employees, drivers and applicants is welcomed and encouraged.