Senior Manager, Central Operations
Veho's mission is to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers.
For too long, parcel delivery companies have focused solely on efficiencies and cost-management. Veho focuses on the end-customer. As the first technology company of its kind, Veho replaces the old delivery trucks with a platform of crowdsourced drivers and a network of hyper-local delivery stations. We partner with some of the most recognized consumer brands such as Warby Parker and Hello Fresh to provide an incredible experience with every delivery, and give customers control on how, when and where their package is delivered.
Customers LOVE us. Despite growing at a record-speed over the past two years, we maintain an incredibly high customer satisfaction rating of 4.9/5 stars, and an unprecedented on-time delivery rate of 99.9% - far above every other company in the country.
In short, we are building the logistics platform of the future.
Veho is backed by former top executives and board members at Uber, FedEx, UPS, eBay and Amazon, three former public company CEOs, early investors in Lyft and Instacart, as well as prominent venture capital firms General Catalyst, Tiger Global, and Softbank. We are a team of leaders who are passionate about building an incredible company that will change the face of this industry.
About the Role
Veho uses a network of independent contractor driver partners to complete last-mile package deliveries to customers. The Driver team is responsible for a) growing the network of driver partners in line with expected delivery volume, b) improving the driver partner experience on the platform to increase engagement, retention, and satisfaction, and c) helping maintain Veho’s high standards for on-time delivery and overall delivery quality. We are a highly capable, diverse, values-driven team, and we’re looking for strong candidates to help achieve our ambitious goals.
As Senior Manager, Net Driver Growth, you will lead a team that is responsible for ensuring we have sufficient capacity in the driver partner network to complete all package deliveries. You will determine how to grow capacity across new and existing driver partners in a way that both aligns with Veho’s growth and efficiency goals and creates an attractive experience for driver partners. To achieve these goals, your team will own and make improvements across the entirety of the driver partner lifecycle, including acquisition, onboarding, engagement, and retention.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing team with massive potential for career growth.
- Improve new driver partner acquisition efficacy and efficiency via channel management, budget allocation and optimization, and onboarding funnel optimization
- Improve driver partner retention and engagement in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders, including Product
- Develop and report on metrics to deepen our understanding of acquisition, retention, and engagement
- Optimize decision making across net driver growth levers to support growth and efficiency goals while maintaining an attractive driver partner experience
- Improve how we react to anticipated changes in package volume and marketplace conditions in partnership with Marketplace, Expansion, and GMs
- Develop and grow a team of Strategy & Operations Managers
- Partner with Head of Driver on prioritization and long-term strategy
What You Bring:
- 8+ years of experience that includes project management, analytics, and problem-solving
- Highly data-driven and comfortable engaging in complex analysis
- Excellent business judgment; ability to understand how decisions affect the operation as a whole and how to assess tradeoffs
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and comfortable shifting priorities based on new insights and business needs
- Capable people manager who can independently lead, develop, and grow a team of operators or analysts
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and lead execution of complex initiatives and processes when needed
- Effective collaborator with a range of cross-functional stakeholders
- Detailed-oriented and an excellent verbal and written communicator
- Experience working in a business that leverages an Independent Contractor model is a plus
- Proficiency with SQL is a plus
Veho is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Veho offers a generous ownership package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Veho employee shares one galvanizing mission: to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers. We are deeply value-driven (Ownership, Candor, Team Success, Human) and care tremendously about investing in people. We are committed to creating a diverse team and an environment that provides everyone with the opportunity to do the work of their lifetime. Veho is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Veho is committed to nurturing, cultivating and preserving a diverse and inclusive work environment. Empathy and respect for each other is core to our values and a central part of working here every day. The diversity of our employees, drivers and applicants is welcomed and encouraged.
Something looks off?