Senior Director, Corporate Finance
Veho's mission is to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers.
For too long, parcel delivery companies have focused solely on efficiencies and cost-management. Veho focuses on the end-customer. As the first technology company of its kind, Veho replaces the old delivery trucks with a platform of crowdsourced drivers and a network of hyper-local delivery stations. We partner with some of the most recognized consumer brands such as Warby Parker and Hello Fresh to provide an incredible experience with every delivery, and give customers control on how, when and where their package is delivered.
Customers LOVE us. Despite growing at a record-speed over the past two years, we maintain an incredibly high customer satisfaction rating of 4.9/5 stars, and an unprecedented on-time delivery rate of 99.9% - far above every other company in the country.
In short, we are building the logistics platform of the future.
Veho is backed by former top executives and board members at Uber, FedEx, UPS, eBay and Amazon, three former public company CEOs, early investors in Lyft and Instacart, as well as prominent venture capital firms General Catalyst, Tiger Global, and Softbank. We are a team of leaders who are passionate about building an incredible company that will change the face of this industry.
About The Role
Veho’s Corporate Finance team will play a critical role in helping shape our short-term and long-term business planning and execution. In this role you will lead the Corporate Finance team which is responsible for monthly business reviews, forecasting, financial/scenario planning, and informing business strategy for our executive leadership team and the Board. The role will oversee financial reporting for multiple business units through thorough financial analysis and forecasts, driving cross-functional support for business plans and resource allocation. Your team will inform targets, manage budget, and ensure performance to plan. You are highly analytical, strategic, and have the executive presence to lead conversations with senior leaders and seamlessly navigate between complex details and the big picture. You are a strong people manager that enjoys developing a team. You will report directly to the CFO.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Finance, Business, or Economics
- Has 10+ years of relevant experience
- 4 years of experience operating in a people leadership capacity with direct reports
- Extremely strong analytical, financial modeling, and presentation skills, comfortable to present to senior leaders
- Has the ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and action plans
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is comfortable shifting priorities based on new insights and business needs
- Can think critically about problems and priorities, and isn’t afraid to question the status quo
- Can drive prioritization of work for their team and uplevel the team’s productivity through improved processes and tooling
- Desire to develop a team with a strong emphasis on growing teammates
- Can effectively collaborate with other teams and executives across the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communicator, and is detail-oriented
- Graduate degree in a relevant field such as Finance, Business, Economics
- Experience in the Logistics or other operations heavy industries
- Experience with SQL–writing queries / executing queries
- Experience in a venture backed startup or high growth tech company
- Experience in investment banking, private equity, consulting along with in-house corporate finance experience.
Veho is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Veho offers a generous ownership package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Veho employee shares one galvanizing mission: to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers. We are deeply value-driven (Ownership, Candor, Team Success, Human) and care tremendously about investing in people. We are committed to creating a diverse team and an environment that provides everyone with the opportunity to do the work of their lifetime. Veho is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Veho is committed to nurturing, cultivating and preserving a diverse and inclusive work environment. Empathy and respect for each other is core to our values and a central part of working here every day. The diversity of our employees, drivers and applicants is welcomed and encouraged.
Something looks off?