Medical Director - Texas
Objective: Cultivate strong partnerships with OBGYN partners and provide localized insights to support Delfina Care program adoption and success.
About Us: Delfina provides a leading pregnancy care data platform to improve maternal and child health outcomes. Our Medical Director is someone who has excellent stakeholder management, problem solving, organization and communication skills and thrives in a fast-paced startup environment.
Networking and Relationship Building:
- Establish and cultivate strong professional relationships with OB partners and local clinics. Face-to-face time & travel are required
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders at the practice level to drive engagement and adoption of our care platform
Clinic Relationship Management:
- Act as a liaison between Delfina and partner clinics, providing ongoing support and fostering a collaborative environment
Platform Adoption and Integration:
- Lead implementation and adoption of our care platform within partner practices
- Provide guidance and support to healthcare professionals to ensure efficient utilization and integration of the platform into their workflows
Local Insights and Program Success:
- Utilize your local insights and understanding of community needs to enhance the success of our programs
- Analyze data and feedback to make informed recommendations for program improvements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to strategize and implement effective healthcare solutions
- Medical degree (MD or DO) with active board certification. OBGYN preferred
- Proven experience in networking and relationship building within the healthcare industry
- Strong understanding of OBGYN practices and a track record of successful partnership development
- Familiarity with healthcare technology and experience in implementing care platforms preferred
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to influence and collaborate effectively
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and a passion for driving healthcare innovation
- Remote working experience is preferred
Compensation: The compensation range for this position for this contract position in the United States is $200-300 per hour. While this range represents a wide variety of factors, including location, skills, experience, education, and training, new hires who meet most of the requirements above should expect to earn near the middle of the posted compensation range.
Application process: Email resume and brief statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 31, 2024.
Delfina provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.